Forum of The Ark

Ola Salo e Amandakvartettet, I just Wanna e Cygnet to Cygnet

« Older   Newer »
LadyMaeve
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 15:08

Ecco qui un regalino per tutte voi bimbe!
E poi non dite che non ci pensano!!

Non so in che occasione e non so quando, però E' un esibizione di Ola con l'Amandakvarttet in cui canta I Just Wanna e Cygnet to Cygnet...che dire ha un voce grandiosa! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

gee8686
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 19:18

Grande Ola!!!! E grande Fede per averlo postato! :clap:

uriel92
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 16:08

O_O Stupendo!Che voce pazzesca. Ola è sempre in grado di farti emozionare. :cry:
Scusate l'ignoranza ma I Just Wanna di chi è?
La solita piccola riflessione: Cygnet To Cygnet sembra un sottofondo fiabesco.

madam90
view post Posted on 3/9/2010, 23:25

Grazie mille, non l'avevo mai visto *_*

LadyMaeve
view post Posted on 4/9/2010, 00:56

Ho appena scoperto che I Just Wanna è una sua canzone, lo spiega all'inizio, ho trovato una traduzione dall'inglese da un utente di Youtube che ha spiegato cosa dice all'inizio del video, domani lo traduco ^-^ lo metto qui per non dimenticarmente:
Ola Salo perfomed this great song for the first time at Tengstrand08 festival; in Växjö ;Sweden , on 26th of April 2008. This video is made from pictures I have gathered from internet; and I thank all the people who`s pictures I have used. Ola Salo has said about this song "That song deals with the subject of the will to express yourself. It was written as a kind of declaration regarding my song writing. I thought about all the songs that contains the phrase “I just wanna”. It sounded so simple and strong. To be able to sing that there´s only one thing that i wanted to do in the whole world. I asked myself why I didn’t have that kind of song, but then it struck me. Maybe all of my songs were that kind of songs. The kind where I want to tell everyone, In that moment, what is the most important thing in the world to me."

4 replies since 7/3/2009, 15:05   86 views